Your Wellbeing Is Our Priority
Information about Priority Services4u
Priority Services 4u are based in Wokingham Berkshire, and we provide outstanding temporary Health Care Assistants, care staff and nurses to a range of healthcare establishments, around Berkshire and Oxfordshire.
We ensure 24-hours on-call 365 days a year to ensure we can fulfil the staff needs of our clients.
Through our skilled workforce, we can support staffing shortages in a diverse range of settings. We are CQC registered and work alongside our local councils and within the private sector to support:
- Supported Living settings
- Learning Difficulty Services
- Day Centres
- Residential Care Homes
- Nursing Homes
- Private Hospitals
- Mental Health Services
- GP Practices
If you are looking for a reliable and friendly provider to ensure your temporary staffing needs are met, then please get in contact with us and we can discuss your needs and how we can help.
We acknowledge and understand that:
- A busy care service is a demanding environment and there are many different reasons why you may have staffing needs at any given time.
- You may have a very specific requirements about the care agency worker you wish to come to your service.
- You need to be kept informed of what progress the care agency is making in covering any shift you have requested.
- Your clients and your staff will benefit from continuity in your agency cover.
- You need the assurance that the care agency complies with all regulations and supplies you with only fully vetted and cleared care staff.
- You require best value care agency rates.
We provide you with a friendly and efficient service which satisfies all these requirements while placing the least demand on the time of busy home manager. Attention to detail and vast experience of care staff recruitment allows us to select and provide the temporary or permanent care workers who have the skills, experience, and aptitude to fit in with your service.